Skip to main content

Health Benefits of Lemon Leaf

Welcome Back!!

Lemons are superfood. They contain a high amount of Vitamin C.

Lemon Leaves have a lot of health benefits too. They have some therapeutic properties. The leaves can cure cold and get rid of respiratory infections that results in coughing. Helps urinary system to dispose of gravel that may accumulate in channels and help treat the problem of insomnia. 

Lemon leaves can be boiled with warm water and taken with tea. I usually take lemon water (warm) in the morning but now have started drinking in the night because I believe that as we sleep it flushes out the toxins throughout the night till morning. 

Well, my personal experience of its effect happened last Thursday, while preparing dinner I didnt realise that I was allergic to sea shells. I bought some shells from our local market and prepared a nice meal with root cassava and sweet potatoes.

While eating I realised that I was unable to breath and my skin started to itch. It wasn't common because I always watched my meal and intake of food so when it happened I knew instantly that I was allergic to sea shell.

My first thought was Lemon leaf. So I collected some leaves and a lemon and drank 2 cups of warm water with lemon leaf.






After few minutes I felt my shortness of breath disappeared and the itchiness stopped too.

I slept peacefully till morning. The next day I woke up with sore throat. I drank a cup of lemon leaf with warm water and went to work. I had no problem. Everything disappeared as soon as I drank the warm water. Now I can drink the warm water with lemon leaf anytime of the day. I pack my leaves and take them to work. Haha!!

Below are my personal experience on the benefits of lemon leaf.

1️⃣ Stopped the skin itchiness due to food allergy.

2️⃣Stopped the sore throat instantly.

3️⃣Stopped the shortness of breath instantly.

4️⃣Helped me sleep well all night.

5️⃣Increased my energy level through out the day.

The above are from my own personal experience. I believe the lemon leaf has a lot of medicinal properties for healing and well being of our body and hope that this reading can help you manage a healthy eating lifestyle.

Thank you
Myrosesdiary

Comments