Skip to main content

The Power Of I Am

The motivation to post this "The power of I am" has come from my meditation and affirmation of God's greatest promises in the bible.

I am still speaking and declaring, believing that one day all of what I declare and confess will come to pass. Some may happen now, some may take time to come to pass, but it will surely come to pass. Habakkuk 2:3-4. Never give up.

Declaring "I Am" at the beginning of every affirmative words you say will start looking for you. And if you keep saying it repetitively every day, the words will sprout and come to life as you have spoken.

Below are some of the affirmative statements which is more easier to remember and confess anywhere anytime you're alone, or when you're resting or in your meditation time.  This works, if not now, it will surely come to pass.

I hope you can add your own after reading this.

I am Strong.
I am Healed.
I am Blessed.
I am Successful.
I am Prosperous.
I am Beautiful. 
I am Content.
I am Victorious.
I am Delivered.
I am Redeemed. 
I am Focused. 
I am Dedicated.
I am Loyal.
I am Faithful.
I am a Blessing.
I am Amazing.
I am doing great.
I am a Good woman.
I am Wonderful. 
I am Supportive.
I am Alive.
I am a Good friend.
I am Unique. 
I am Brave.
I am Rich.
I am Good.
I am a Good Mother.
I am a Good wife.
I am intelligent. 
I am a Leader.
I am a Lender.
I am the Head.
I am Gentle.
I am Forgiving.
I am Happy.
I am a Writer.
I am an Author.
I am a Millionaire. 
I am Satisfied. 
I am Hard working.
I am filled with Love.
I am Surrounded by love.
I am Grateful. 
I an an entrepreneur. 
I am getting Better everyday.

With Love
Myrosesdiary








Comments