Skip to main content

Amazing Grace

Tonight I feel so blessed and amazed by how God showed up suddenly to my needs. My first diary is a poem basically expressing my delight and love for my maker. 


Amazing Grace is what I said this morning,
When I opened my eyes,
You were the first I remembered,
You have always been my first,
Amazingly, you saved me
Graciously, you you healed me
Wonderfully, you created me
Lovingly, you welcomed me
My song I offer to you,
Before I set my feet on the floor
Before I turn the door knob
It's you I greet first,
Amazing Grace is what is said this morning.

As night falls,
Before I close my eyes,
I remember you first,
You have always been my first,
Amazingly, you led me
Graciously, you guided me
Wonderfully directed me,
Lovingly forgiven me,
My song I offer to you,
Before I lay down,
Before I turn off the lights,
It's you I thank first,
Amazing Grace is what I said tonight.

Comments